AusPost – Postage Calculator
Automatically calculate postage costs for parcels and satchels based on weight and dimensions of the items in your customers shopping cart for shipping with Australia Post.
Calculator only works for parcels and satchels, letters currently aren’t supported.
- Tightly integrated with AusPost to give you up-to-date shipping prices.
- Supports all Domestic & International shipping methods.
- Supports Registered Post.
- Supports Pre-paid Satchels.
- Supports splitting orders into multiple packages.
- Allows you to add a Handling Feed charge.
- Automatically calculates postage costs based on the contents of your customers cart.
- Allows you to pick which methods of shipping to offer to your customers.
- Give your customers the option to choose the shipping option that suits them.
- Displays only the shipping options available to your customers based on their location.
- Set Minimum/Maximum weights to ship via AusPost.
Supported Services (Domestic):
- Express Post
- Express Post Platinum
- Prepaid Parcel Post Plus 500g/3kg/5kg Satchel
- Express Post 500g/3kg/5kg Satchel
- Express Post Platinum 500g/3kg Satchel
- Courier Post
Supported Services (International):
- Economy Air
- Economy Sea
Note: All versions of the extension support the 2016 AusPost API updates.